Shattered Crystal Banner 1

Shattered Crystal

Monday, January 24, 2011

Rig on the Way!

My friends over at VTS computers have begun bringing together parts to build my custom machine and it should be ready by this weekend, so look forward to some high quality video to begin appearing soon! I couldn't bring myself to do another low graphic one, it just wasn't good enough for my viewers.


Turns out many of the parts will be obtained via Newegg. I'm sure many of you have heard of them and if not, you should keep an eye on their site for deals that come up from time to time.  In fact, I'm going to see about becoming an affiliate for them, so hopefully I'll have one of their banners soon!

1 comment:

  1. Parts should arrive sometime in the next two hours. Your new PC should be all ready to go by Friday morning. Tomorrow, I will email you with a progress update with initial stress test, overclocking, and benchmarking info.

    -John @ VTS Computers

    ReplyDelete