Shattered Crystal Banner 1

Shattered Crystal

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Video Finished!

Hey Gang,


Finished my first video, just waiting on permission from some friends of mine to use their music at the back end after the dialog.  I have my Shattered Crystal Game Codes opening and everything. I think it looks pretty good, but can be cleaned up a bit with technology.  A better microphone for one, and a better video card for sure!  May need to invest in a new PCI card here in January, this AGP is just about at its limit!


I'm opening with Throne of Tides, and putting them out in fight order, so as soon as I get the second fight done, I'll put an annotation in the first leading to the second, and in the second leading to the first and so on as they get made, so folks can click through them to each other rather than searching each fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment