Shattered Crystal Banner 1

Shattered Crystal

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Blog

Hey gang!


Starting the year fresh with a new blog that I thought I would use to showcase and comment on various gaming experiences I, and my fellow gamers, have had.  To kick things off, many of you are probably aware of the recent seasonal launching of several games on multiple platforms.  While I do play console games and table games, these first couple weeks of the year I think I'm going to be focus on Blizzards latest release, World of Warcraft Cataclysm.


The grind to 85 was quick enough with little grieving from apposing faction along the way, but now the headaches seem to be stemming from people not being prepared for the technical aspects of the new heroic instances and raids.  So I thought I'd get some of my guildies from Rainbow Team Alpha together and punch out a couple how-to videos so others in our guild would have something to look at, starring people who's abilities they were already aware of, as a benchmark.


Lastly, but most importantly, I've become an affiliate member for Shattered Crystal !  It's a great website that provides fast and reliable email delivery of game codes for an entire catalog of games, including World of Warcraft game cards, XBOX live, PS3 network cards, and many more!  so check them out!


Look for the first video of RTA antics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment