Shattered Crystal Banner 1

Shattered Crystal

Friday, November 18, 2011

The First Hurdle!

Went to download Ultra Edit onto the new rig, and wouldn't you know it...they've become so successful that I can't just ask for my lifetime update copy by entering my email and verifying myself as a registered user.  Oh well, I fired off an email to the company asking about it and hope to hear from them tomorrow.  Shouldn't be a problem since I registered for the thing when they were JUST starting out back at the turn of the century. (hehe that sounds like a looong time in hindsight, despite being true).  Surely they have records of the old timers that got them going!


Also, going to look into reversing the order of posts in the blog here, since it would be easier for someone reading along to start at the top and work down threw newer posts, than to start at an old post, read down, then scroll up to read the next downward and so on.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, useful tools for UnrealScript coding :

    1. Notepad++ w/ the UnrealScript syntax highlighter
    2. UnCodeX : gives you a vision of the whole class tree
    3. nFringe, if you have Visual Studio, is really well done

    ReplyDelete