Shattered Crystal Banner 1

Shattered Crystal

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

General Entertainment: Movies And The Oscar

So lately I've been playing more and more table games such as Quelf, Flux, Kingsburg, and Power Grid. If you haven't checked out those board games, I would suggest you look into them. Two I would consider strategy games, while the other two I would consider party or family games. But they're all four enjoyable. I'm considering adding a weekly round-up of the various board games my gaming group play, so you should look for those coming soon.


So why the title above? Well I was over at escapist watching another fine "Movie Bob" production in anticipation of going to the theater this weekend, and found this entertaining and informative...so take a look, and be sure to go check him out and click some links for him please.


Speaking of clicking links, don't be afraid to click on my banner as to see if Shattered Crystal Game Codes can provide you with any of your gaming codes or playing time so I can satisfy my advertisers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment